The Hollywood rumor machine is at it again with a brand new story to sink our teeth into. Bleeding Cool is running with a hot rumor that Superman’s ultimate enemy will make an appearance in Zack Snyder’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice“. Yes geeks, they are saying Doomsday will be spicing things up for the superheroes in the anticipated “Man of Steel” sequel. This is not the first report to come out of the woodworks suggesting that Doomsday will villainize the upcoming DC movie. We picked up a rumor late last year that made mention of the supervillain. Callan Mulvey was eyed to join the cast ensemble; more or less the same time when rumors started spreading that Doomsday might be included as a possible bad guy.
For those of you not in the know, check out Doomsday’s description, courtesy of comicvine.com:
“A seemingly unstoppable behemoth who adapts to overcome and destroy anything or anyone in his path, Doomsday is most famous for being the murderer of Superman. Has also defeated Darkseid.
It has been noted that Marvel’s the Hulk bears a similarity to Doomsday in bulk as well as attitude, however this has never been verified by anyone at DC. Also, a similarly city ravaging super battle happened in the Justice League family of titles a few years previous, with Despero battling J’onn J’onzz to a standstill. Doomsday made his first comic book appearance in Superman: The Man Of Steel #17.”
Reports late last year suggested that Batman will be “Tired and Weary”. Snyder confirms this by saying “it’s cooler to see a crusty old Batman beating the snot out of guys.” Plot details for the upcoming DC pic is still under wraps. Henry Cavill’s Man of Steel and Affleck’s Batman will be joined by Amy Adams who reprises her role as Lois Lane, and Gal Gadot will play Wonder Woman. Recent reports also tease that Jason Momoa will take on the role as Aquaman, but nothing has been confirmed yet. Cameo appearances by some members of the Justice League have also been rumored; Nightwing, Flash and Green Lantern have been mentioned so far. “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is set to be released on May 6, 2016.
Breaking news: El Mayimbe of Latino-Review.com is convinced that we will see no less than three secondary villains added to the mix in Zack Snyder’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”. — Check out the full article Here!
Recent updates for ‘Man of Steel 2′:
- The Rock Teases His Role As Green Lantern in Batman vs. Superman
- Lex Luthor and Alfred Cast in Batman vs. Superman – Internet Freaks Out (again)
- Gal Gadot Signed on for Three Movies as Wonder Woman
- ‘Man of Steel 2′ Moved Back to 2016 Due to Ben Affleck’s Rib Injury?
- Josh Holloway Rumored to Join ‘Man of Steel 2′ Cast
- Will Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Play the Green Lantern in ‘Man of Steel 2′?
- Zack Snyder Addresses ‘Man of Steel 2′ Casting Backlash
- Batman vs. Superman Will Be Officially Titled ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’
- More Batman vs Superman Batsuit Images by Jim Lee and Frank Miller
- First Images of Batsuit and Batmobile Revealed for Batman vs Superman Movie