Additional rumors are making the rounds this week suggesting that Simon McBurney might join the cast ensemble of “The Avengers: Age of Ultron”. Bleeding Cool’s sources report that English actor Simon McBurney is in line to take on the role as J.A.R.V.I.S., “Not a computer voice Jarvis, mind you, but an actual Butler called Jarvis,” the site added. Edwin Jarvis is an actual butler to Tony Stark In the comic books, the Intelligent System J.A.R.V.I.S. in the movies was introduced as Iron Man’s artificial intelligence voiced by Paul Bettany. Bleeding Cool is unable to confirm if McBurney will join the cast ensemble.
“Avengers 2” is scheduled to be released on May 1, 2015. Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson are expected to reprise their respective roles. James Spader will be taking on the role as the villainous Ultron, Elizabeth Olsen will portray Scarlet Witch, and Aaron Johnson as her twin brother Quicksilver.
- Avengers 2 – Everything you need to know
- Founding Member of “The Avengers”, Who is Hank Pym?
- Who is Ultron? The Villain in “Avengers 2: Age of Ultron”
- Hank Pym Will Be in ‘Ant-Man’, Not “Avengers 2“
- Vin Diesel to Star in Avengers 2? – “Wow” Meeting with Marvel
- Vision, Loki and Thanos Will Not Be in ‘Avengers 2′
- Ultron’s Abilities “Stripped Back” for “Avengers” Sequel
- Elizabeth Olsen in the Running for Scarlet Witch?
- James Spader cast as Ultron in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Announcement Trailer Finally Available
- Elizabeth Olsen Officially Joins ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Cast
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Villain James Spader Will Be More Than a Robot Voice
- Don Cheadle’s War Machine Will Return For ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’