“Avengers: Age of Ultron”, is still looking for an actress to portray Scarlet Witch. Bleedingcool.com reports that Irish actress Saoirse Ronan, who was said to be director Joss Whedon’s top choice, has apparently passed on the coveted role as Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch, despite the fact that she once showed interest to portray the daughter of Magneto. Whedon and Marvel have reportedly moved on to pursuing the “Liberal Arts” actress Elizabeth Olsen.
Whedon also explained in the report that the sequel might not tie Scarlet Witch with her father Magneto as part of a back-story.
- Avengers 2 – Everything you need to know
- Founding Member of “The Avengers”, Who is Hank Pym?
- Who is Ultron? The Villain in “Avengers 2: Age of Ultron”
- Hank Pym Will Be in ‘Ant-Man’, Not “Avengers 2“
- Vin Diesel to Star in Avengers 2? – “Wow” Meeting with Marvel
- Ultron’s Abilities “Stripped Back” for “Avengers” Sequel