We finally received confirmation from Unleashthefanboy.com that Henry “Hank” Pym will be featured in the “Ant-Man”, which is scheduled to open on November 6, 2015 and will be penned by Edgar Wright and Joe Cornish. “Ant-Man” is one of the most anticipated movies to be released in 2015.
Wright’s statement comes after Joss Whedon denies the presence of Pym in his upcoming movie “Avengers: Age of Ultron”.
Learn more about Ultron: Who is Ultron? The Villain in “Avengers 2: Age of Ultron”
“We don’t have to have him. It works very simply – this is Marvel cinema, not Marvel comics. One thing [Marvel Studios head] Kevin Feige has a genius for is knowing what to hold onto and what to let go of.”
“You don’t need a Pym to create an Ultron,”
Rumor has it that another Marvel character will be the creator of Ultron. Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man might take over the role of Pym. While “Avengers 2” has already cast Robert Downey Jr., “Ant-Man” has not found any actor yet.
“Avengers 2”, to be released on May 1, 2015, will be an origin story.
- Avengers 2 – Everything you need to know
- Founding Member of “The Avengers”, Who is Hank Pym?
- Who is Ultron? The Villain in “Avengers 2: Age of Ultron”
- Vin Diesel to Star in Avengers 2? – “Wow” Meeting with Marvel
- Vision, Loki and Thanos Will Not Be in ‘Avengers 2′
- Avengers 2: One of 13 Most Anticipated Movies of 2015
- Ultron’s Abilities “Stripped Back” for “Avengers” Sequel
- Elizabeth Olsen in the Running for Scarlet Witch?