Is this the confirmation we have been waiting for?
Following his tease of business appointment with Marvel last month, totalfilm.com reported that the Chronicles of Riddick actor has now met the studio’s execs and given updates on the meeting through his Facebook page.
“Marvel meeting today. Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed,”
“P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen … you know I get tunnel vision with my work … and after that meeting today … wow!”
The message came with a photo of him and an Avengers poster attached to the post! Is this Diesel’s way to give us hints at what exactly the actor and Marvel met for? Will he be portraying Giant-Man? Does the word “vision”, included in his post, point to the android Avenger named Vision?
Nothing has been confirmed however GeekShizzle will keep you posted.
This definitely adds to the hype and excitement for the “Avengers 2” film, set to be released on May 1, 2015.
- Avengers 2 – Everything you need to know
- Founding Member of “The Avengers”, Who is Hank Pym?
- Who is Ultron? The Villain in “Avengers 2: Age of Ultron”
- Hank Pym Will Be in ‘Ant-Man’, Not “Avengers 2“
- Vision, Loki and Thanos Will Not Be in ‘Avengers 2′
- Avengers 2: One of 13 Most Anticipated Movies of 2015