Kripparian, or Krip uploaded this insanely close HearthStone game that demonstrates quite nicely what happens in HearthStone when your cards run out. In HearthStone you have a deck of 30 cards that you draw from each turn, so naturally if the game gets drawn out you will eventually run out of cards. Each turn you have to draw a card and you do not have one, you take 1 damage to your health which increases each time you have to draw (and don’t have a card).
Have a look at how close this game came, and how easily it could have gone either way. Here’s the Insanely Close HearthStone Game by Kripparian:
Check-out some of our other guides below.
- In our first guide we went through the initial options of the game and our first impression.
- In our second guide we briefly looked at the Heroes and how to choose one, what Deck types there are, and some strategic tips on actual in-game skills.
- In our third guide we looked at how important Taunt cards are and how to use them, as well as the best possible times to use direct spells.
- In our fourth guide we looked at the Warlock specifically, and provided some ideas on card combo’s and attacking card combinations that works well.
- Our Fifth guide explained the Warclock Hero Lord Jaraxxus. He is one cool Hero/Card to have!
- We also looked at the current Top 50 Players in North America and Europe
- Our 6th guide takes you through the various ways on how you can get more cards by playing, buying or crafting.