Recent rumors suggest that ‘Transformers 4’ Star Jack Reynor has joined the list of hopefuls for a role in the much-anticipated “Star Wars Episode 7”. Multiple sources confirm that Reynor has landed an undisclosed role in the upcoming J.J Abrahams movie. Abrahams remains extremely tight-lipped about any casting announcements but he did mentions once that they will come “soon, and I look forward to that so that we can get past it and we can get on with it.” Many names have been dropped in the “Episode 7” casting hat with no confirmation. Zac Efron, Jesse Plemons, Sullivan Stapleton, Saoirse Ronan, Chloe Moretz, Alex Pettyfer, Rachel Hurd-Wood and Ryan Gosling are among the few rumored to take on roles.
Addtional rumors suggest that Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are expected to reprise their roles as Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia. “Star Wars Episode 7″ is set to be released on December 18, 2015. Two sequels are set to follow for 2017 and 2019 releases respectively.
- Will Judi Dench Play Mon Mothma in ‘Star Wars Episode 7′?
- ‘Star Wars Episode 7′ Casting Rumors Update
- ‘Star Wars Episode 7′ Casting Rumors Include Military Man, Tough Teenage Girl and More
- ‘Star Wars 7′ Casting Rumors Include Emmanuelle Chriqui and Taissa Farmiga
- Zac Efron “Went and Met with” Disney for ‘Star Wars Episode 7′