Kevin Spacey deserves another Oscar for his acting skills based on his hilarious celebrity impressions on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon“. The Academy Award-winning actor entertained the audience with Jimmy Fallon’s wildly popular “Wheel of Impressions” on Friday, October 31. Spacey effortlessly impersonated Johnny Carson, Michael Caine, Christopher Walken and Bill Clinton down to a T. Fallon had a go at the Caine impersonation first, but Spacey’s version stole the show!
Also see: << Jimmy Fallon Archive>>
- Jimmy Fallon and Robert Downey Jr. Engage In An Intense Staredown
- Daniel Radcliffe Delivers Rap Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ on ‘Tonight Show’
- Video: The Will Ferrell and RHCP’s Chad Smith Drum-Off We All Wanted!
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Anne Hathaway Sing Broadway Versions of Rap Hits
- Jimmy Fallon and Billy Joel Sing Doo-Wop Duet Using iPad App
- Jimmy Fallon, The Roots and Idina Menzel Sings ‘Let It Go’ Using Classroom Instrument
- Video: Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen Poke Fun at Chris Christie Traffic Jam