Jimmy Fallon and Robert Downey Jr. are channeling their inner hippy in an intense staredown. Downey popped by “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” on Wednesday, October 8, to take part in one of Fallon’s latest skits. The two entertainers can be seen on top of a windy mountain while sporting long hair and hermits outfits. Sitting apposite each other for a mind-altering staredown, they endure the challenge while telling some spiritual stories. We get to hear what they are pondering while they engage in the intenseness of the moment. I always wondered if this is what happens when nature lovers disappear to spend some time with mother earth.
Downey is thinking about the following at one point:
“Osprey, I await. Pray upon my loins. Mount my torso like the bull of Poseidon,”
Fallon gave the audience some background about the two hermits:
“Those two characters out there … almost had a fight over Oolong tea.” He added, “They actually got trapped up on that mountain and one had to eat the other. Sad ending.”
Also see: << Jimmy Fallon Archive>>
- Video: The Will Ferrell and RHCP’s Chad Smith Drum-Off We All Wanted!
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Anne Hathaway Sing Broadway Versions of Rap Hits
- Jimmy Fallon and Billy Joel Sing Doo-Wop Duet Using iPad App
- Jimmy Fallon, The Roots and Idina Menzel Sings ‘Let It Go’ Using Classroom Instrument
- Video: Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen Poke Fun at Chris Christie Traffic Jam
- #Hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
- Jimmy Fallon Debuts “Breaking Bad” Spoof