The wait was extremely long for some of us, having been overlooked time and time again with the closed-Beta invites went out. Being forced to watch others play, is almost just as bad as not being able to play at all. Luckily for you we’ve been playing for a few months now, and if you are new to HeathStone and have just joined then this is the place you want to be. We have compiled a list of tutorials that was designed to help the complete n00b begin with HeathStone, from choosing a hero, to deck building, to attacking.
HearthStone Enters Open Beta – A Beginners Guide
Blizzard opened Beta first for all the North-American players, and 24 hours later the European and remaining players had the chance to try their luck in the extremely addictive HearthStone: Heroes of Warcraft.
You can go here to register, all you need is a active Battle.Net account. If you are new and are looking for some handy tutorials and guides, the look no further:
Check-out some of our HearthStone guides:
- In our first guide we went through the initial options of the game and our first impression.
- In our second guide we briefly looked at the Heroes and how to choose one, what Deck types there are, and some strategic tips on actual in-game skills.
- In our third guide we looked at how important Taunt cards are and how to use them, as well as the best possible times to use direct spells.
- In our fourth guide we looked at the Warlock specifically, and provided some ideas on card combo’s and attacking card combinations that works well.
- Our Fifth guide explained the Warclock Hero Lord Jaraxxus. He is one cool Hero/Card to have!
- We also looked at the current Top 50 Players in North America and Europe