Who else but Latino-Review to stir the pot on a beautiful Thursday. DC’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is a hot topic at the moment with most comic book movie geeks raising eyebrows due to the high number of characters set to make an appearance in the “Man of Steel” sequel. Can the upcoming Batman Vs Superman flick even be considered a fully fledged sequel, all will be revealed eventually geeks, or at least we hope so!?
El Mayimbe of Latino-Review.com is convinced that we will see no less than three secondary villains added to the mix in Zack Snyder’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”. According to the site’s sources, we will see the likes of serial killer Victor Zsasz, Lexcorp’s PR executive Morgan Edge, and deadly assassin David Cain. He also mentioned that Amanda Waller, a stern senator who “doesn’t trust Superman” and sees “him as a threat”, “comes up with a counter measure”. Will that counter measurement be the introduction of The Caped Crusader? The site was unable to comment on the good senator’s plans to equalize The Man of Steel.
Plot details for the upcoming DC pic is still under wraps. The already fully stocked “Man of Steel” sequel will see the return of Henry Cavill as Superman, while Affleck is suiting up to take on the role as the Caped Crusader for the first time. Amy Adams will reprise her role as Lois Lane, and Gal Gadot will play Wonder Woman. Recent reports also tease that Jason Momoa will take on the role as Aquaman, but nothing has been confirmed yet. Cameo appearances by some members of the Justice League have also been rumored; Nightwing, Flash and Green Lantern have been mentioned so far. “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is set to be released on May 6, 2016.
Although nothing has been confirmed just yet, nothing stops us from having a closer look at the villains announced today, courtesy of comicvine.com:
Mr. Zsasz is a serial killer with no regard for human life. He carves a mark into his skin for every life he takes, slowly covering his entire body in scars.
Morgan Edge is a Metropolis hood who organized the various gangs of the city into corporate conglomerate known as Intergang. He is CEO of a now worldwide gang organization.
One of the world’s deadliest assassins, and the father of Cassandra Cain. Cain is notoriously known as one of the worlds most dangerous and lethal assassins, it is because of this it is no surprise that such a deadly man would be a member of the League of Assassins.
Recent updates for ‘Man of Steel 2′:
- The Rock Teases His Role As Green Lantern in Batman vs. Superman
- Lex Luthor and Alfred Cast in Batman vs. Superman – Internet Freaks Out (again)
- Gal Gadot Signed on for Three Movies as Wonder Woman
- ‘Man of Steel 2′ Moved Back to 2016 Due to Ben Affleck’s Rib Injury?
- Josh Holloway Rumored to Join ‘Man of Steel 2′ Cast
- Will Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Play the Green Lantern in ‘Man of Steel 2′?
- Zack Snyder Addresses ‘Man of Steel 2′ Casting Backlash
- Batman vs. Superman Will Be Officially Titled ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’
- More Batman vs Superman Batsuit Images by Jim Lee and Frank Miller
- First Images of Batsuit and Batmobile Revealed for Batman vs Superman Movie
- Stage Actor Ray Fisher Tapped to Play Cyborg in ‘Man of Steel 2′
- Scoot McNairy Officially Cast in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’