Photos for Arnold Schwarzenegger’s aging T800 Cyborg have landed online for our viewing pleasure. The former governor can be seen sporting grey hair and his signature cigar while working on set of the upcoming “Terminator: Genesis”. The 66-year-old actor and former bodybuilding world champion can also be seen showing off some impressive “guns” while wearing a body fit t-shirt. Covered in scar makeup, we have to assume they are busy shooting an action scene.
Arnie previously spilled the beans about his upcoming role as the titular character.
He shared some details about the aging bot:
“The way that the character is written, it’s a machine underneath,” “It’s this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator’s flesh ages, just like any other human being’s flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages.”
Schwarzenegger also mentioned that ‘Genesis’ will have the Same Feel as ‘Terminator 2′, the second installment in the blockbuster franchise starring Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor and Edward Furlong as John Connor.
‘Terminator: Genesis’ will be released on July 1, 2015.
Some more pics:
Check out our “Terminator: Genesis” Archive for more details
- Game of Thrones Star Emilia Clarke confirmed as Sarah Connor in Terminator Reboot
- Kyle Reese Role in ‘Terminator: Genesis’ Down to Boyd Holbrook and Jai Courtney
- Jai Courtney officially Cast as Kylie Reese in ‘Terminator: Genesis’
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Talks ‘Terminator: Genesis’, Filming Starts April
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Talks ‘Terminator: Genesis’, The New Take Will Have the Same Feel as ‘Terminator 2′
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Will Play ‘Older’ Cyborg in ‘Terminator: Genesis’
- ‘Hunger Games’ Star Dayo Okeniyi Cast in ‘Terminator: Genesis’