‘Hunger Games’ star Dayo Okeniyi has officially joined the cast ensemble for ‘Terminator: Genesis’. Okeniyi is known for his portrayal as Thresh from District 11 in “The Hunger Games”, he is tapped to take on the role as the son of Miles Dyson in the upcoming reboot. “Terminator” geeks will recall Dyson’s involvement (previously played by Joe Morton) as the man directly responsible for the creation of Skynet. Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed some exciting details about the upcoming project that is expected to have the same feel as ‘Terminator 2′. The former governor also revealed that the famous T-800 model he is portraying will age,” just like any other human being’s flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages.”
Okeniyi will be joined by Emilia Clarke, Jason Clarke and Jai Courtney. The little info we could scrape together indicate that the film involves time travel into the future, we still have no storyline indicating the way forward. Directed by Alan Taylor (“Thor: The Dark World”), ‘Terminator: Genesis’ is the first installment in a stand-alone trilogy. The script is written by Laeta Kalogridis (“Shutter Island”) and Patrick Lussier (“Drive Angry”).
Filming for ‘Terminator: Genesis’ will start in April, with an expected release date set for July 1, 2015.
Check out our “Terminator: Genesis” Archive for more details
- Game of Thrones Star Emilia Clarke confirmed as Sarah Connor in Terminator Reboot
- Kyle Reese Role in ‘Terminator: Genesis’ Down to Boyd Holbrook and Jai Courtney
- Jai Courtney officially Cast as Kylie Reese in ‘Terminator: Genesis’
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Talks ‘Terminator: Genesis’, Filming Starts April
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Talks ‘Terminator: Genesis’, The New Take Will Have the Same Feel as ‘Terminator 2′