Comic book geeks waiting in anticipation for the “X-Force” movie to be made will have to wait a while longer it seems. The “X-Force” movie has been stuck in development hell for quite some time now and according to creator Rob Liefeld, “X-Men: Apocalypse ” will further delay production.
When asked about the movie Liefeld replied on Twitter:
When asked if “X-Force” leader Cable would appear in the “X-Men: Apocalypse”, he replied:
“I have no idea if Cable will appear in future X-Men films. Hard to believe he won’t appear in Apocalypse but I don’t expect it.”
“X-Men: Days of Future Past ” helmer Bryan Singer will be seated behind the lens again for “X-Men: Apocalypse”. The director also pens the script with Simon Kinberg, Dan Harris, and Michael Dougherty. The younger generation “X-Men” are expected to reprise their roles which include the likes of Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Michael Fassbender (Magneto), James McAvoy (Prof), Evan Peters (Quicksilver) and Nicholas Hoult (Beast). [Spoiler alert] Younger versions of Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Storm are also expected to appear in the anticipated “X-Men: Days of Future Past” sequel. “Apocalypse” is set to be released on May 27, 2016.
Also see:<<<X-Men: Apocalypse Archive>>
- X-Men: Apocalypse Movie Announced, Who is Apocalypse?
- Simon Kinberg Says Apocalypse Will Be a “Super Charismatic Leader”
- Evan Peters’ Quicksilver Will Return for ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Will Take Place in 1980s
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ More of a ‘First Class Sequel’
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ and ‘Wolverine 3′ Filming Back-to-Back?
- Gambit and Nightcrawler Could Appear in ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’
- ‘Wolverine 3′ to Film After ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’
- Original ‘X-Men’ Stars’ Will Return in ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’