Ever wondered what happens when a HeartStone game gets drawn? It’s not something we see often, or at all actually. Kripparian uploaded this close game in which he faces off against a Mage. It really looked like Kripp had this one under the belt. This was until player Akbal threw the legendary Baron Geddon on the battlefield:
This is as far as we know the first video of a drawn game. When players start playing legendary cards like these we start to feel insanely jealous. How do they get them? Forging them with arcane dust will take forever, so this leaves only the possibility that these players are spending real cash, and dusting these cards until they have enough to forge these type of legendaries.
Here’s the First HearthStone Draw:
Check-out some of our other guides below.
- In our first guide we went through the initial options of the game and our first impression.
- In our second guide we briefly looked at the Heroes and how to choose one, what Deck types there are, and some strategic tips on actual in-game skills.
- In our third guide we looked at how important Taunt cards are and how to use them, as well as the best possible times to use direct spells.
- In our fourth guide we looked at the Warlock specifically, and provided some ideas on card combo’s and attacking card combinations that works well.
- Our Fifth guide explained the Warclock Hero Lord Jaraxxus. He is one cool Hero/Card to have!
- We also looked at the current Top 50 Players in North America and Europe
– See more at: http://geekshizzle.com/2013/11/27/hearthstone-strategy-how-to-get-more-cards/#sthash.pmEN4jqc.dpuf