We finally have an idea of what to expect from director Zack Snyder’s DC comic book movie “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice“. The official synopsis was released this week which sees Henry Cavill’s Man of Steel take on Ben Affleck’s Caped Crusader.
Check out the official synopsis:
“Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.”
Snyder’s superhero flick will arrive in North America on March 25, 2016. Cavill and Affleck will be joined by Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Amy Adams as Lois Lane.
You May also like:
- Ray Fisher Finally Confirms Cyborg’s Appearance in ‘Batman v Superman’
- Check Out The ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Animated Teaser Trailer
- Wonder Woman’s Origin in ‘Batman v Superman’ Revealed
- Zack Snyder Slow Motion Movie Super Cut
- Rumor: Aquaman’s Introduction in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Revealed
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Ben Affleck Talks Batman an Anger Issues
- New Batman v Superman Official Batmobile Still