Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama are back with ‘The Evolution of Mom Dancing Part 2’ on the “Late Night” show which aired on Thursday, April 3. The shakedown with the First Lady was to celebrate her fifth anniversary of the “Let’s Move!” campaign and its new #GimmeFive challenge. The duo can be seen sporting matching pink sweater as they recreate classic moves like the “Shimmy Twist”, “Shush and Tush”, the “Knock Knock”, the “I Can Still Do This Dance Because My Arms Are in Shape” and the “Trying to Start a Conga Line” to name a few.
Also see: << Jimmy Fallon Archive>>
- Video: The Will Ferrell and RHCP’s Chad Smith Drum-Off We All Wanted!
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Anne Hathaway Sing Broadway Versions of Rap Hits
- Jimmy Fallon and Billy Joel Sing Doo-Wop Duet Using iPad App
- Jimmy Fallon, The Roots and Idina Menzel Sings ‘Let It Go’ Using Classroom Instrument
- Video: Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen Poke Fun at Chris Christie Traffic Jam
- #Hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
- Jimmy Fallon Debuts “Breaking Bad” Spoof