There were so many concerns and criticism from fans that Jesse Eisenberg’s version of Lex Luthor in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” will not be convincing enough purely based on the fact that he doesn’t look the part. For all those doubters out there, director Zack Snyder said to Entertainment Weekly that we can expect a “disarming” and “bald” Lex Luthor for the upcoming DC pic. The first picture of Eisenberg’s version of Luthor has been unearthed featuring the actor with a fully shaved head while giving a really menacing stare which is fit to kill the doubts of any fanboys.
Snyder said in his interview with EW:
“He’s not any of the Lexes that you’ve seen, that’s for sure, other than him being a captain of industry and one person to the world and another person to himself. And bald, of course,” “Our Lex is disarming and he’s not fake,” “He says what he believes and he says what’s on his mind. If you can unravel the string and decipher what he means, it’s all there.”
The character description for Eisenberg’s Luthor is very intriguing and we have no doubt that we can expect a very interesting and though provoking villain. “Dawn of Justice” is expected to hit theatres a year from now on March 25, 2016. Henry Cavill will reprise his role as the Man of Steel and Amy Adams is back as Lois Lane. Newcomers Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jeremy Irons and Jason Momoa will join the cast as Batman, Wonder Woman, Alfred and Auguaman respectively.
You May also like:
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Possible Character Death Revealed
- Ray Fisher Finally Confirms Cyborg’s Appearance in ‘Batman v Superman’
- Check Out The ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Animated Teaser Trailer
- Wonder Woman’s Origin in ‘Batman v Superman’ Revealed
- Zack Snyder Slow Motion Movie Super Cut
- Rumor: Aquaman’s Introduction in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Revealed
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Ben Affleck Talks Batman an Anger Issues
- New Batman v Superman Official Batmobile Still