Do you ever wonder if celebs have time to catch up on all the responses from haters in the world out there? Well, they do thanks to Jimmy Kimmel and his creative team’s effort to bring us closer to how they will respond while reading nasty tweets. The TV host is back with another mean tweets reading by celebrities. This time round on the latest edition of “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets” on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”, we get to see Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Matthew McConaughey and Gary Oldman to name a few.
Some favorites: << Jimmy Kimmel Archive>>
- Jimmy Kimmel Turns YouTube Viral Videos Into Four Movie Trailers
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Third Annual Halloween Candy Prank is Hilarious
- Jimmy Kimmel Gives ‘Thor: The Dark World’ Rom-Com Treatment
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Ex, Sarah Silverman Brings Back A Box of Old Stuff
- Jimmy Kimmel Puts Feuding Brothers Through Lie Detector Test
McConaughey’s response is especially amusing due to the choice of words used by @dippi_mufc to describe him.
The actor said:
“What the f**k is ‘d**k turd’,”