There is a possibility that the rumor is true geeks. The return of Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill for the seventh installment of director J. J. Abrams’ “Star Wars” has been a hot topic since the announcement of the flick. Unfortunately we have no confirmation if any of the original stars will reprise their roles, but it seems Fisher might be onboard for “Star Wars Episode 7”.
Jim Jefferies, the star of FXX’s show “Legit” revealed on Sirius XM’s “Opie and Anthony Show”:
“She said to me, she goes ‘I’m going off to London for six months to film the new Star Wars movie,’ ”
“And I don’t think from looking at it, the new Star Wars movie is a direct continuation. It’s number 7 but it’s not going to be the next day, I’ll tell you that much. Maybe she had the same problem the Emperor had, I don’t know,”
The first thing that comes to mind is a cameo appearance, Jefferies reiterated:
“She’s there for six months!”
“‘Star Wars Episode 7″ is set to be released on December 18, 2015. Two sequels are set to follow for 2017 and 2019 releases respectively.
Recent news – Check out our ‘Star Wars Episode 7’ archive
- “Star Wars 7” Update: Michael Fassbender, Hugo Weaving and More Rumored to Join Cast
- Will Judi Dench Play Mon Mothma in ‘Star Wars Episode 7′?
- ‘Star Wars Episode 7’ Script finished, Filming set for May
- Zac Efron “Went and Met with” Disney for ‘Star Wars Episode 7′
- ‘Transformers 4′ Star Jack Reynor cast in ‘Star Wars Episode 7′?
- Adam Driver Close to Signing as Villain in ‘Star Wars Episode 7′