Former “Lost” star Evangeline Lilly is reportedly in talks to take on a role in the hotly anticipated marvel movie “Ant-Man”. According to Variety.com, the attractive 34-year old actress is in negotiations to play the leading lady. The interesting part about the announcement is that some insiders say “she would play the daughter of Pym (Douglas) and Lang’s love interest.” We understand that a comic book movie is not the same as a comic book in terms of storylines. But it would be pretty pointless to make up 40% of the story if the movie is supposed to be an adaptation of a comic book. Pym is the creator of “Ultron”, Edgar Wright confirmed the villainous robot is excluded from the storyline. Pym didn’t have a daughter in the comics, and the fact that Pym is a founding member of the Avengers, will that not be mentioned?
Anyway, Wright and Joe Cornish have not revealed any storylines or plot details indicating the way forward. If successful, Lilly will join Michael Douglas and Paul Rudd who has already been cast. Paul Rudd will take on the role as Scott Lang, we assume he will also be Ant-Man. Michael Douglas joined the cast as the inventor of Ant-Man’s shrinking particles and equipment. Wright is directing from a script he co-wrote with Joe Cornish. “Ant-Man” is set to be released on July 17, 2015.
“Ant-Man” is also one of the most anticipated movies to be released in 2015.
- Founding Member of “The Avengers”, Who is Hank Pym?
- Hank Pym Will Be in ‘Ant-Man’
- Edgar Wright Explains Ultron’s Absence in “Ant-Man” Movie
- ‘Ant-man‘ Release Date Moved from Nov to Jul 2015
- First Set Image Revealed for ‘Ant-Man’
- Paul Rudd Reportedly Cast As ‘Ant-Man‘
- Edgar Wright Teases ‘Ant-Man’ Plot Featuring Two Protagonists
- Michael Douglas Confirmed as Hank Pym In ‘Ant-Man’, Paul Rudd is Scott Lang
- Ant-Man’s Superheroes Hank Pym and Scott Lang Explained
- Michael Pena in Talks for a Role in ‘Ant-Man’
- Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym’s Classic 1960′s Ant-Man Suit