Christina Aguilera’s flawless impression of fellow former Disney star Britney Spears has gone viral with over 21.9 million views in counting. She appeared in the Monday night, February 23 episode of the late-night show, where she joined the host Jimmy Fallon in a challenged of “Wheel of Musical Impressions”. The beautiful blonde singer kicked off the game by belting out the “Folgers Coffee” jingle in the style of Cher. Her next impression really hit home when she took on the beat from “Baby One More Time” with lyrics from “This Little Piggy”. It was so good, Spears herself may need to do a double take to ensure it wasn’t her voice dubbed over the instrumental beats. The game ended with Aguilera teaming up with Fallon to sing “Golden Girls” theme song in the style of Shakira.
Also see: << Jimmy Fallon Archive>>
- Video: The Will Ferrell and RHCP’s Chad Smith Drum-Off We All Wanted!
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Anne Hathaway Sing Broadway Versions of Rap Hits
- Jimmy Fallon and Billy Joel Sing Doo-Wop Duet Using iPad App
- Jimmy Fallon, The Roots and Idina Menzel Sings ‘Let It Go’ Using Classroom Instrument
- Video: Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen Poke Fun at Chris Christie Traffic Jam
- #Hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
- Jimmy Fallon Debuts “Breaking Bad” Spoof