Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises“ will be remembered for many reasons, but many will agree that Tom Hardy’s portrayal of the villainous Bane in the DC flick was outstanding. There might be a slight possibility that the buff British actor will stand in for Marvel this time as the main baddie in the hotly anticipated “X-Men: Apocalypse”. Hardy seems to be hotly favored for another comic book movie according to The Wrap. Warner Bros. is apparently looking to sign him up as the main antagonist in the newly announced “Suicide Squad” movie over at DC.
This is the what site had to say:
“Tom Hardy was once rumored to be in contention for “Doctor Strange,” though he has recently been courted for WB’s “Suicide Squad” and the title role in “X-Men: Apocalypse,” so don’t expect to see him join the MCU anytime soon.”
Hardy’s name is popping up everywhere these days, and it’s only a matter of time for the right offer to lure him back to the silver screen for another comic book movie. Seeing him as Apocalypse will be epic!
Also check out — Who is Apocalypse? — if you want to familiarize yourself with one of the most feared villains in the Marvel Universe!’
Some updates from our ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Archive:
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Will Wipe Away All ‘X-Men’ Movies
- Bryan Singer Officially Directing X-Men: Apocalypse
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ to Begin Shooting in 2015
- Bryan Singer Leaked ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Script Revealing Opening Sequence
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Officially Set in 1983
- ‘X-Force’ Delayed Again, ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ to Blame
- Original ‘X-Men’ Stars’ Will Return in ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’
- Simon Kinberg Says Apocalypse Will Be a “Super Charismatic Leader”