Another epic line-up is revealed for this year’s Comic-Con International in San Diego. Warner Bros Television was first in line to share their line-up, and now, 20th Century Fox Television unleashes their full schedule. Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s much talked about “American Horror Story” will make its debut at the convention on Sunday, July 27. The creative duo will unleash their fourth season of the anthology series this fall, titled “American Horror Story: Freak Show”. The panel will however focus on its third installment, “Coven”, but fans will also have the privilege of seeing a sneak peek of the upcoming season.
Also see: Comic-Con Line-up: Warner Bros Television Full Schedule Revealed
Seasoned Comic-Con vets are also expected to return this year. “Archer”, “Sons of Anarchy“, “The Simpsons“, “Family Guy” and many more are expected to make an appearance. Kiefer Sutherland will also swing by the Con to promote the Blu-ray and DVD release of the popular political thriller series, “24: Live Another Day“. Additional newcomers are expected to join geeks at the Con, “Sleepy Hollow” and “Witches of East End” will also be joining the festivities. The much talked about horror series “Penny Dreadful” is also breaking in microphones for the first time with Josh Hartnett, Reeve Carney and Harry Treadaway, as well as the series’ creator, writer, and executive producer, John Logan expected to feature as the panel. Fans of Guillermo del Toro can also prepare themselves for a Q&A with the creator/author and cast while promoting his new high-level thriller/horror series, “The Strain“.
Comic-Con 2014 will take place July 23-27 at the San Diego Convention Center.
Check out 20th Century Fox Television’s full schedule for Comic-Con International 2014
THURSDAY, JULY 24:
- 10:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. – 24 – JACK IS BACK at Comic-Con, DAMN IT! Kiefer Sutherland takes the stage to celebrate 24’s most iconic moments and highlights of Jack Bauer’s triumphant return in 24: Live Another Day. Catch the exclusive sneak peek at highly-anticipated Blu-ray and DVD featurette, “Worlds Collide,” illustrating how the pulse-pounding storytelling was created for this thrilling new season. Screening and discussion moderated by Executive Producer Jon Cassar to be followed by fan Q&A and more. Ballroom 20.
- 12:30 P.M. -1:30 P.M. – TNT’s Legends – From Homeland producers Howard Gordon and Alexander Cary and Fringe co-executive producer David Wilcox, and starring Sean Bean (Game of Thrones), this new suspense-filled drama centers around, an undercover agent working for the FBI’s Deep Cover Operations (DCO) division with the uncanny ability to transform himself into a completely different person for each job. But after an encounter with a mysterious stranger, he begins to wonder: Is he the man he believes himself to be? Following the screening, stars and producers will provide fans with an exclusive sneak peek at this new series and an opportunity to hear about the exciting first season. Room 6A.
- 5:45 P.M. – 6:45 P.M. – Witches of East End – Darkness Is Rising! Get an exclusive look at what’s in store as season two unfolds, plus an audience Q&A with the entire star-studded cast – Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Rachel Boston, Mädchen Amick, Daniel DiTomasso, and Eric Winter, plus Executive Producers Rich Hatem (Supernatural, Grimm) and Maggie Friedman (Eastwick). Room 6DE.
FRIDAY, JULY 25:
- 12:30 P.M. – 1:30 P.M. – Bones – Fan favorites David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel and Executive Producer Stephen Nathan return to Comic-Con to share secrets from the set, upcoming twists and turns and what’s in store for Booth and Brennan as Bones enters its milestone tenth season. Ballroom 20.
- 4:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M. – Bob’s Burgers – You never know what to expect from the cast and producers of Bob’s Burgers. Creator and executive producer Loren Bouchard, executive producer Jim Dauterive and the hilarious cast including H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal and Larry Murphy will entertain with never-before-seen footage followed by a Q&A panel discussion. Indigo Ballroom.
- 5:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. – Archer Screening and Q&A: Archer is an animated comedy that revolves around the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) and its employees who use every covert operation and global crisis as another excuse to undermine, sabotage and betray each other for personal gain. Come see an exclusive screening of an original short animation piece created specifically for SDCC, plus the upcoming never-before-seen season six premiere episode. Then join the voice cast of H. Jon Benjamin, Aisha Tyler, Chris Parnell, Judy Greer, Amber Nash and Lucky Yates, plus creator Adam Reed and co-executive producer Casey Willis as they discuss bringing this animated series to life.Indigo Ballroom.
- 5:30 P.M. – 6:30 P.M. – Brickleberry – Join creators and executive producers Waco O’Guin and Roger Black along with David Herman (Futurama), Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants), Jerry Minor (Eastbound & Down) and Natasha Leggero (Suburgatory, Burning Love) for a so-wrong-it’s-right live reading and all new episode, as well as a Q&A with producers and stars. Room 25ABC.
- 5:45 P.M. – 6:45 P.M. – Sleepy Hollow – Executive Producers Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci (Star Trek, Fringe, Spider Man 2), Len Wiseman (Underworld, Total Recall) Mark Goffman and Heather Kadin return to Comic-Con with the breakout show of the year, featuring an exclusive look at the highly-anticipated second season followed by a fan Q&A featuring cast members Tom Mison, Nicole Beharie, John Noble, Orlando Jones, Lyndie Greenwood and Katia Winter! Room 6BCF.
SATURDAY, JULY 26:
- 10:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. – The Simpsons – Celebrate the 25th anniversary of The Simpsons — no gifts please — with creator Matt Groening, Executive Producer Al Jean, Supervising Director Mike Anderson and Director-for-life David Silverman. Topics include the new Treehouse of Horror, Simpsorama, a visit from Homer Simpson and much much more. Ballroom 20.
- 1:00 P.M. – 1:45 P.M. – Family Guy – The Griffins are back at Comic-Con with an exclusive sneak peek of the historic Family Guy/The Simpsons crossover episode in which Peter and clan hit Springfield! Celebrate Season 13 with Seth Green (Robot Chicken), Mike Henry (The Cleveland Show) and executive producers Rich Appel (The Simpsons, The Cleveland Show), Steve Callaghan (American Dad), Danny Smith, and Co-Executive Producer Peter Shin plus other surprise guests. Ballroom 20.
- 2:00 P.M. – 2:45 P.M. – American Dad – Join us for an exclusive look at the new season of American Dad—soon to be in all new episodes on TBS – as well as a Q&A with fans featuring Dee Bradley Baker (Phineas and Ferb, Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and Executive Producers Matt Weitzman and Brian Boyle, and more. Ballroom 20
- 5:45 P.M. – 6:45 P.M. – Salem – Join the star-studded cast including Shane West (Nikita, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen), Janet Montgomery, Seth Gabel, Ashley Madekwe, Iddo Goldberg and Elise Eberle along with Executive Producers Brannon Braga (Star Trek, Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey), Adam Simon and Josh Barry for a look back at intriguing footage from the groundbreaking first season of the series, from WGN America and Fox 21. Set in the volatile world of 17th century Massachusetts, Salem explores what really fueled the town’s infamous witch trials and dares to uncover the dark, supernatural truth hiding behind the veil of this infamous period in American history. Moderated discussion will be follow-up by an audience Q&A. Room 6DE.
- 7:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. – American Horror Story: Coven – Who’s the baddest witch in town? For the first time ever, the critically acclaimed miniseries visits Comic-Con with an exclusive look back at AHS: Coven followed by an all-star panel featuring AHS cast members Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, Michael Chiklis, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Emma Roberts, and Executive Producer Tim Minear. The panel will also treat fans to some exclusive secrets from the set of the next franchise installment, AHS: Freak Show. Room 6DE.
SUNDAY, JULY 27:
- 12:30 P.M. – 1:30 P.M. – Sons of Anarchy: Get an inside look into the final season of FX’s highest-rated series ever, with creator Kurt Sutter (The Shield), executive producer/director Paris Barclay (NYPD Blue) and the full cast: Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Jimmy Smits, David Labrava, Niko Nicotera and Drea de Matteo. Room: Hall H.
- 1:45 P.M. – 3:45 P.M. – The Strain – Screening and Q&A. Experience a sneak peek into the highly anticipated new drama The Strain, a high concept thriller based on the best-selling vampire novel trilogy of the same title premiering July 13. Fans will first be treated to an extended recap reel of the first season and a screening of the never-before-seen third episode of the season (airing July 27). Immediately following the screening, there will be a Q&A with creator/author Guillermo del Toro, Executive Producer/Showrunner Carlton Cuse, Executive Producer/writer Chuck Hogan and the entire cast: Corey Stoll, David Bradley, Mia Maestro, Sean Astin, Kevin Durand, Jonathan Hyde, Richard Sammel, Miguel Gomez, Ben Hyland and Jack Kesey. Room: Hall H.
Also see: San Diego Comic-Con 2014 – What To Expect