50 Cent will scare the crap out of your kids while sporting Angelina Jolie’s ‘Maleficent‘ outfit and horns. The “Candy Shop” rapper poked fun at Disney’s latest smash hit movie while popping by the “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” show. The buff musician made a parody trailer called “Malefiftycent” with a tagline reading, “get witch or die trying”.
The faux trailer highlights the moment when Elle Fanning’s Princess Aurora meet Jolie’s wicked “Maleficent” for the first time. Instead of Jolie waiting in the shadows to introduce her dark character, 50 Cent steps out instead.
Princess Aurora says:
“Don’t be afraid,”
50 Cent reveals himself and replies:
“I’ve been shot nine times. I’m not afraid of no little white girl!”
Some favorites: << Jimmy Kimmel Archive>>
- Jimmy Kimmel Turns YouTube Viral Videos Into Four Movie Trailers
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Third Annual Halloween Candy Prank is Hilarious
- Jimmy Kimmel Gives ‘Thor: The Dark World’ Rom-Com Treatment
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Ex, Sarah Silverman Brings Back A Box of Old Stuff
- Jimmy Kimmel Puts Feuding Brothers Through Lie Detector Test