American-British actor Andrew Garfield entertained audience members at “The Tonight Show” while promoting his upcoming movie “The Amazing Spider-Man 2”. As usual, the show’s host Jimmy Fallon asked Garfield to sing a little something while breaking out his trusted guitar always ready to be played. The 30-year-old actor performed a version of the theme to the classic “Spider-Man” cartoon, epic!
Also see: << Jimmy Fallon Archive>>
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Anne Hathaway Sing Broadway Versions of Rap Hits
- Jimmy Fallon and Billy Joel Sing Doo-Wop Duet Using iPad App
- Jimmy Fallon, The Roots and Idina Menzel Sings ‘Let It Go’ Using Classroom Instrument
- Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore Sing a Duet on ‘Tonight Show’
- Video: Michelle Obama Joins Jimmy Fallon and Will Ferrell in ‘Ew!’ Sketch
- Video: Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen Poke Fun at Chris Christie Traffic Jam
- #Hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
- Jimmy Fallon Debuts “Breaking Bad” Spoof
Hesitant at first, the Spidey depicter agreed to serenade the crowd, he said:
“This is important, I am no Adele Dazeem… Idina Menzel. This is the first time I’ve ever sung in public,”
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back to reprises their role as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy respectively in the “Amazing Spider-Man 2”, which started playing in theatres today, May 2. The superhero will face-off against a plethora of villains which includes the like of Dane DeHaan’s Green Goblin, Jamie Foxx takes on the role as the main villain Electro, Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn, Paul Giamatti as The Rhino, and B.J. Novak as Alistair Smythe.