It seems that Jason Momoa, better known as Khal Drogo on HBO’s “Game of Thrones” has joined the “Man of Steel 2” cast ensemble according to a recent report by batman-news.com. The buff actor has been rumored to join the DC pic since December last year. Even though Momoa denied any involvement in Zack Snyder’s upcoming sequel, the site claims that he “signed the dotted line and joined the Batman vs. Superman cast a couple of months ago.”
Batman News’ Chris Begley adds:
“There’s no word yet on who Momoa will be playing, but previous rumors have tied him to Aquaman. I’m labeling this as a rumor for now, but I feel that this information is accurate based on who I got it from.”
I find it difficult to image the Hawaii-born star with blonde hair?! At least Koothrappali will not have to feel ashamed to dress up as Aquaman if Momoa is confirmed as the superhero.
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman, while Ben Affleck is suiting up to take on the role as the Dark Knight for the first time. Amy Adams will reprise her role as Lois Lane, and Gal Gadot will play Wonder Woman. “Man of Steel 2″ is set to be released on May 6, 2016.
Recent updates for ‘Man of Steel 2′:
- The Rock Teases His Role As Green Lantern in Batman vs. Superman
- Lex Luthor and Alfred Cast in Batman vs. Superman – Internet Freaks Out (again)
- Gal Gadot Signed on for Three Movies as Wonder Woman
- ‘Man of Steel 2′ Moved Back to 2016 Due to Ben Affleck’s Rib Injury?
- Josh Holloway Rumored to Join ‘Man of Steel 2′ Cast
- Will Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Play the Green Lantern in ‘Man of Steel 2′?
- Zack Snyder Addresses ‘Man of Steel 2′ Casting Backlash