“G.I. Joe: Retaliation” actor Matt Gerald who portrayed a prisoner with Ben Kingsley’s Trevor Slattery in Marvel’s One-Shot “All Hail the King”, has landed a role in the anticipated “Ant-Man” flick. Besides his role in the Marvel One-Shot, his on-screen credits also include “Avatar”, “Red Dawn”, “Escape Plan”, and “Dexter”.
Gerald joins Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, and Paul Rudd as his successor, Scott Lang. No female lead has been identified yet but rumors are circling “Lost” alum Evangeline Lilly and “Parks and Recreation” actress Rashida Jones as hot favorites.
With a script by Wright and Joe Cornish, “Ant-Man” is set to be released on July 17, 2015.
Also see our “Ant-Man” Archive for more updates
- Edgar Wright Teases ‘Ant-Man’ Plot Featuring Two Protagonists
- Michael Douglas Confirmed as Hank Pym In ‘Ant-Man’, Paul Rudd is Scott Lang
- Ant-Man’s Superheroes Hank Pym and Scott Lang Explained
- Michael Pena in Talks for a Role in ‘Ant-Man’
- Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym’s Classic 1960′s Ant-Man Suit
- Evangeline Lilly in ‘Early Talks’ for Female Lead in ‘Ant-Man’
- First Look: Concept Visuals for ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’, ‘Ant-Man’ and ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’
- ‘House of Cards’ Alum Corey Stoll in Talks for ‘Ant-Man’