Corey Stoll, best known for his role as Representative Peter Russo in the Emmy-nominated Netflix series “House of Cards,” is reportedly in talks to join the “Ant-Man” cast ensemble. It is unclear which role he will be taking on in the Edgar Wright directed movie.
If successful, Stoll will join Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, and Paul Rudd as his successor, Scott Lang. No female lead has been identified yet but rumor are circling “Lost” alum Evangeline Lilly and “Parks and Recreation” actress Rashida Jones as hot favorites.
With a script by Wright and Joe Cornish, “Ant-Man” is set to be released on July 17, 2015.
Also see our “Ant-Man” Archive for more updates
- Paul Rudd Reportedly Cast As ‘Ant-Man‘
- Edgar Wright Teases ‘Ant-Man’ Plot Featuring Two Protagonists
- Michael Douglas Confirmed as Hank Pym In ‘Ant-Man’, Paul Rudd is Scott Lang
- Ant-Man’s Superheroes Hank Pym and Scott Lang Explained
- Michael Pena in Talks for a Role in ‘Ant-Man’
- Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym’s Classic 1960′s Ant-Man Suit
- Evangeline Lilly in ‘Early Talks’ for Female Lead in ‘Ant-Man’
- First Look: Concept Visuals for ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’, ‘Ant-Man’ and ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’