“Veronica Mars” fans will remember the Kickstarter campaign launched in March last year to bring the wildly popular TV show to the big screen. Following the record-breaking Kickstarter campaign that ended on April 12, 2013, “Veronica Mars” was shot over 23 days during June-July 2013. The neo-noir mystery drama series has finally made its way to the silver screen and kicked off its debut weekend on March 14, 2014.Veronica Mars is back after 10 years assisting her former love interest Logan who has been accused of killing his pop star girlfriend.
Check out the Movie Synopsis:
“On the eve of graduating law school, Veronica Mars has put Neptune and her amateur sleuthing days behind her. While interviewing at high-end New York law firms, Veronica Mars gets a call from her ex-boyfriend Logan who has been accused of murder. Veronica heads back to Neptune just to help Logan find an attorney, but when things don’t seem right with how Logan’s case is perceived and handled, Veronica finds herself being pulled back into a life she thought she had left behind.”
Also see: First Trailer for ‘Veronica Mars‘
The Prize! [GIVEAWAY OPEN TO THE U.S.A AND CANADA ONLY]
One lucky reader will win a “Veronica Mars” Movie Prize Pack that includes a “Veronica Mars” DVD and limited edition “Neptune, CA” trucker hat, thanks to Warner Bros.
1. Check out the The Veronica Mars Blog App (included below) for that features: Veronica Mars: Purity Test Marshmallow Super-fan Trivia – Think you know all there is to know about Neptune, California?
Test your Veronica Mars knowledge with all 3 levels of super-fan trivia and find out if you are the ultimate Marshmallow!
2. Check out Director Rob Thomas’ 10 Must-Watch Veronica Mars Episodes before you see the movie:
3. Share this article with your friends and Tweet with #VeronicaMarsMovie hashtag.
4. Send an email with the subject line VERONICA MARS MOVIE PRIZE PACK GIVEAWAY to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Mailing Address (no P.O. Boxes please)
- Email address
Entries will be accepted beginning 05:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 19, 2014, and ending 11:59 PM ET on March 28, 2014. One winner will be chosen randomly from the entries received and will be notified by email. The winner will have 2 days to respond to the email before an alternate winner will be chosen.
All prize packs will ship after the DVD release date ETA May 2014. Each household is only eligible to win One (1) Veronica Mars Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.