There is an unexpected thought from Andrew Garfield, Entertainment Weekly magazine is featuring an interview with the Spider-man actor,
“I was kind of joking, but kind of not joking about MJ. And I was like, ‘What if MJ is a dude?’ Why can’t we discover that Peter is exploring his sexuality?”
“It’s hardly even groundbreaking! So why can’t he be gay? Why can’t he be into boys?”
He added, Michael B. Jordan will be the perfect male MJ:
“I’ve been obsessed with [him] since ‘The Wire’. He’s so charismatic and talented. It’d be even better – we’d have interracial bisexuality!”
Ok. It would be interesting to see what Stan Lee has to say about the comments.
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Debuts Official Look at Electro
- Villain Announcements for The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Who Can We Expect?
- The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels Set for 2016 and 2018
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Felicity Jones Drops Huge Villain Spoiler
- Bisexual Spider-Man: Stan Lee Stunned by the Idea
If you have missed the first one, buy The Amazing Spider-Man Blu-ray from Amazon.com