It’s a Starcraft Protoss Pylon USB Charger! Need to charge more than two things? Sorry, you’ll need to construct additional pylons. With Legacy of the Void in full swing what better time to adorn your bedside table with this beautiful USB charger?
This Starcraft II Protoss Pylon Desktop Power Station is both a light and a charger. It gives you access to the great psionic energy matrix emanating from Aiur, but, in case you can’t tap into that, it also has an AC Adapter. Its 2 USB ports can power all your devices that charge via USB (provided you have the correct cable – it ships with one micro-USB cable). Note: We do not recommend you overcharge and rush with these. The power cable ain’t long enough.
Must Have StarCraft II Pylon USB Charger:
- Starcraft II Protoss Pylon Desktop Power Station
- Officially-licensed Starcraft II: Legacy of the Voidmerchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Lights up
- 2 USB ports (2.1 Amp & 1 Amp)
- Compatible with anything that charges via USB (just provide your own cable if it’s not micro-USB)
- On/off switch controls light in case you want to charge in the dark
- Dimensions: 5″ diameter x 7″ tall
- Weight: 6 oz. (without the AC adapter)
- Includes pylon power station, 100-240v ~50-60Hz .5A AC adapter, and a micro-USB
Product Page ($39.99) http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1f45/?pfm=Search&t=protoss