Sofles, the masterminds behind the wildly popular “Limitless” timelapse warehouse video decided it might be a good idea to launch a project involving “Graffiti Mapped” arts and such. The end result is breathtaking and a great idea it was! The project was premiered at White Night Melbourne with over 500,000 people attending the festival. It stands proudly as Sofles’ largest mural to date, a staggering 5 stories high work of art. Enjoy the amazing clip!
You’ll Enjoy These…
Most Recent Posts
- 8 Coolest things about the original Predator movie
- Tolkien’s Ultimate Love Story – Beren and Luthien released as complete stand-alone book
- 10 Most Expensive Cars In Movies Ever
- Neill Blomkamp Back At It With Mind-Blowing New Short-Film Series – Oats Volume 1
- CBS releases first official Star Trek Discovery trailer with 15 episodes