Harrison Ford is officially fit to return to the “Star Wars: Episode 7” production site at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, U.K. The “Indiana Jones” star broke his ankle while shooting a scene involving a hydraulic door of Han Solo’s ship Millennium Falcon. Production was halted in June so that Ford can recuperate from his surgery to repair his damaged ankle. The 72-year-old actor is on his feet and looking better than ever to reprise his role. Star Wars geeks are relieved to see the legendary actor back in action, but there were growing concerns that his recovery time will delay the release date set for December 2015.
Also check out the hot rumor: Star Wars: Episode 7’ Villains Revealed
Entertainment weekly reports the following:
“Throughout Ford’s recovery, Lucasfilm and parent company The Walt Disney Co. have insisted that the Dec. 18, 2015 release date of the movie would not need to be altered. Photography is set to continue until mid-fall, and many cast members have continued to work this summer on scenes that haven’t required Ford’s presence.”
Check out our ‘Star Wars Episode 7′ archive
- First Look: ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′ Millennium Falcon’s Sexy Interior Pics
- X-Wing Fighter From ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′ Revealed
- Will Carrie Fisher’s Daughter Play Princess Leia in ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′?
- Will Mandalorians and Sith Witches Villainize ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′?
- J.J. Abrams Confirms Millenium Falcon Will be in Star Wars Episode 7
- ‘Godzilla’ Director Gareth Edwards Tapped to Helm ‘Star Wars’ Spin-Off
- J.J. Abrams Wants to Give ‘Star Wars’ Geeks a Change to Star in ‘Episode 7′
- J.J. Abrams Note sent to Star Wars Episode 7 Cast and Crew
- Will Adam Driver Portray Han Solo’s Son in ‘Star Wars 7′?
- Harrison Ford to Miss Two Months of ‘Star Wars Episode 7′ Filming