Here’s a watch that I am sure each and every Geek would love to wear! Why get a SmartPhone when you can wear one of two Doctor Who themed collector Watches! Stainless steel, leather straps and waterproof, what more do you want? There are two classy options:
- The TARDIS version. TARDIS is pretty traditional, with a blue leather band, and some pretty Time Lord script on the face.
- The Dalek version. Dalek is weird and alien, something freaky that somebody like Davros would maybe wear on his remaining Kaled body.
Which one suits you?
- Limited-edition Doctor Who watches
- Choose Dalek or the TARDIS
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Materials: Stainless steel case and bezel, leather strap
- Comes with its own unique serial number and a presentation gift box
- Batteries: 1 SR626SW (included)
- Dalek watch
- Digital blue dial with Dalek symbols surrounded by a square golden casing
- Case design based on Dalek Caan’s gun socket
- Leather strap has gold hemis Weight: 12 1/2 oz. with box
- TARDIS watch
- Decorative circles on the hands modeled on those from the Doctor’s pocket watch
- Roman numerals and Gallifreyan print on the dial
- TARDIS blue leather strap printed with artwork of the St. John Ambulance Association logo and the police phone-box sign from the TARDIS’ exterior
- Dimensions: Strap length 10.2″, strap width 1″, watch diameter 1.6″
- Weight: 12 oz. with box
- Water-resistant up to 5 ATM