What happens when humans gain access to powerful alien technology they were never meant to have? When a volatile energy source called Fuse falls into the wrong hands, the CIA calls in an elite contact team to retrieve it: Overstrike 9. Join up to three friends in team-based co-op play as you take down the rogue paramilitary corporation behind the theft. Use lethal teamwork, coordinate devastating attacks, and provide cover for one another with fringe-tech weapons and gadgets. The unique LEAP feature lets you instantly shift from agent to agent during combat, allowing you to take advantage of each one’s special arsenal. You’ll need your teammates and their firepower to stop a global arms race from spinning out of control.
Coordinate and combine abilities for extraordinary results in this frenetic four-player tactical co-op. Work together as you take down enemies, upgrade weapons, and unlock abilities faster through the Fuse-based progression system.
The volatile alien energy source known as Fuse can transform natural earth-based materials in potent and catastrophic ways. Whoever controls it will have unlimited power at their disposal. Overstrike 9 agents each wield upgradeable Fuse-powered weapons-combine them to trigger Fusion for greatly increased damage.
Develop each Overstrike 9 agent along a deep upgrade path. Discover all the possibilities for unique gameplay combinations and lethal teamwork as you play as the unstoppable Dalton Brooks, stealth master Naya Deveraux, expert sniper Jacob Kimble, and powerful healer Isabelle Sinclair.
Pre-Order Incentive Fusion Pack:
Pre-order NOW and gain access to exclusive Hyperion prototype agent armor, weapon skins and the powerful Quickdraw Team Perk that increases the damage power of the Overstrike’s one-handed assault weapons
- 4 Hyperion Prototype Agent Armor Skins
- Upgrade your agents’ look with four special state-of-the-art armor skins discovered inside the top-secret Hyperion Base.
- 4 Hyperion Prototype Weapon Skins
- Customize your Fuse weapons with four skins based on each of the original prototypes developed inside the Hyperion Base.
- Special Quickdraw Team Perk Increase your damage with this team perk adding powerful Fuse elements to all one-handed weapons for all four characters in your squad.
Available on: Xbox 360, PS3