Star Wars has intrigued and fascinated many people ever since the first film was shown on May 25, 1977. Some fans go the extra mile by forever binding them to the franchise with a creative tattoo. Unfortunately for some, the end result of the permanent commitment may not be exactly what they are looking for. Let’s have a look at GeekShizzle’s selection of 10 WTF Star Wars Tattoos.
1. You may need to keep the shirt on when you meet the future inlaws
2. “Get high we must”? Is that Yoda smoking a bong?
3. Did he provide a crayon drawing as a reference?
4. The Hills have eyes mutation?
5. Chewbacca looks like the dog Wilfred from the series “Wilfred”
6. Princes Leia looks like an illegal immigrant hiding from the cops
7. The creature from Prometheus with a nose job
8. Overgrown Yorkshire terrier
9. Enough to make the sane go crazy. This argument is invalid!
10.” Who took my cookies?” We don’t like sad Chewbacca