Taiwan’s Eden Motel thought it would be a good idea to introduce a super sweet geeked-out Batman suite……as Borat would say “How much?!” Count us in for the once in a lifetime opportunity to live like Bruce and enjoy the setting fit for a geek king! Apparently it’s been around for a while now according to the folks over at huffingtonpost.com who mentioned that the facility comes stocked with a “bat-like bed, flatscreen TV, bathtub, miniature gargoyles and actual Batmobile protruding from the wall.” Yeah that sounds about right! They also pointed out that the hotel is really a No Tell Motel intended for “one of those erotic escape places that you rent by the hour.” Get yo’ freak on with costumes and maybe a batman utility belt with toys from Mr.Grey’s private collection? Fifty Shades of Wayne might be thing soon!
Check out the pics:
- Batman Does Metal
- Tom Hardy’s Bane Wedding Photobomb is the Best of All Time!
- The 4D ‘Batman: The Ride’ Roller Coaster is Terrifyingly Awesome
- Lego Batman Movie in Development
- Batman vs Darth Vader Fight In Epic Battle On The Death Star
- ‘Batman: Arkham Knight’ Trailer Features Spectacular HD Batmobile Battle