“Sons of Anarchy” fans are already gearing for the huge series finale which is set to air at the end of the year. The motorcycle club will be sorely missed, but fans of the FX show can now prepare themselves for an official behind-the-scenes companion book, “Sons of Anarchy: The Official Collector’s Edition”. The book is set to be published a day after the series finale, and with Amazon’s December 3rd official release date, we can only assume at this stage that the show will wrap up on Tuesday, December 2.
The description from Amazon:
Go inside the clubhouse and behind the scenes of the #1 smash hit FX television show “Sons of Anarchy” with this official book, the only one officially sanctioned by the show’s creator and FX, which offers the definitive insider’s guide to all seven seasons, including the series’ memorable final episode.
Sons of Anarchy: The Official Collector’s Edition is an awesome tribute to the Teller-Morrow family. Inside you’ll find:
- An introduction by and interviews with Kurt Sutter, series creator on how the show came to be
- Revealing interviews with the cast, including Charlie Hunnam (Jax), Katey Sagal (Gemma), Maggie Siff (Tara), Ryan Hurst (Opie), Theo Rossi (Juice), Kurt Sutter (Otto), and more
- “Creating the Chaos:” an all-access tour of the sets, the bikes, the tattoos, and much more
- The actors’ most memorable scenes and moments, in their own words
- An oral history of the pivotal Season 6 finale “A Mother’s Work”
- A look back at Season 7, the series’ end and the Teller family legacy
Complete with a deluxe package, and hundreds of striking full-color photographs throughout, Sons of Anarchy: The Official Collector’s Edition is the must-have book for any “Sons of Anarchy” fan.
Series creator Kurt Sutter also wrote a special introduction for the 208-page hardcover book. The book also feature exclusive interviews with Charlie Hunnam (Jax), Katey Sagal (Gemma), Maggie Siff (Tara), Ryan Hurst (Opie), Theo Rossi (Juice), Kurt Sutter (Otto), and more.
The seventh and final season will premiere on Tuesday, September 9, at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX.
Pre-orders for the book are available for $26.96 from Amazon