Australian track athlete Michelle Jenneke received worldwide media attention in 2012 for her pre-race warm-up dance. The 20-year-old’s YouTube video clip is still going strong with over 20.5 Million views to date. She came second at the 2010 Singapore Youth Olympic Games In the hurdles event. Her medal was the first Australia won at the Games in athletics. Her little warm-up dance also assisted her to secured a position in AskMen.com’s 99 Most Desirable Women of 2013.
- The Best Pole Dancing Tricks Revealed
- Jen Selter’s Perfect Bottom Has 1.3 million Followers on Instagram
- Top 6 Sexiest Instagram accounts worth Following
- Zuzana Light Fitness Guru – 19 million YouTube hits?
- Marija Sestak – 9 million YouTube Hits?
- “Blurred Lines” Model Emily Ratajkowski Blurs nothing for GQ
- Sexy Unison Twerking Dance Routine Rakes in 3.6 Million YouTube Hits
Check out the clip
Source: http: wikipedia.org