Get your Geek on with these stylish, fresh and elegant Gadgets. Here’s our Geek Gadgets of the Week:
Building Brick Slippers
One of the dangers of being (or living with) a construction bricks enthusiast is the chance of stepping on a brick with bare feet. That is a world of pain that is only rivaled by stepping barefooted on a wayward d4 or Looney pyramid at a gamers house. Ow, ow, ow.
While we were soothing a sore foot as a result of one such accident, we had a brilliant idea: BRICK SLIPPERS. You don’t want to step on bricks with your bare feet, but now you can step INTO bricks with your bare feet and be super comfortable. They’ll even shield your feet so you can step on real bricks without fear of injury. Our Brick Slippers are one size fits most, but if you have monster feet, check the dimensions below.
Colors: Red and Blue
Materials: 100% polyester
Care: Hand wash the surface/spots only
Size: One size fits most
Interior dimension (toe to back of heel): 12.25″ (roughly a men’s size 12, max)
- Bookends for test subjects at Aperture Science
- Left side features half of a test subject going through an orange portal
- Right side features the other half of the test subject coming out the blue portal
- Officially licensed Portal collectible
- Made of shiny & durable aluminium, non-slip rubber padding on bottom
- Dimensions: 4″ x 5″ x 2.25″ each
Death Star Wall Cling
Keep the Death Star in your hearts and minds by proudly displaying this vinyl depiction of the new Death Star in your bedroom or office! 50 inches in diameter, this highly detailed cling looks fantastic! See the detail of all the unfinished decks still being built! Note the enormous planet-buster cannon – it almost looks fully armed and operational, doesn’t it?
All proceeds from the sale of the Death Star Wall Cling go directly to the Imperial Fund to Rebuild the Death Star.
- Officially licensed Star Wars wall cling by Fathead
- 50″ in diameter
- Easily placed and completely removable
- For the Glory of the Empire!