Get your Geek on with these stylish, fresh and elegant Gadgets. Here’s our Geek Gadgets of the week:
1. Whiskey Stones
These little ice-imitators are specially designed to put a slight chill in your Whiskey. All you do is put them in the freezer for a few hours and then pop a couple into a glass of single malt. Once you’re done, rinse, dry and do it all over again! And no need to worry about a watery drink, because these stones don’t dilute (that’s the best part).
Dylan Thomas would’ve loved these things. We hope you will too.
2. Game of Thrones 1/6 Scale Iron Throne Limited Edition Replica
This replica of the Iron Throne is a 14″ tall exact replica of the Iron Throne — and won’t consume your life savings. It may consume your soul, but that’s just a risk you have to take if you’re going to win the game of thrones.
This extremely detailed sculpt features every sword from the full sized throne. Sculpted from resin, it is hand finished and hand-painted. It’s sure to be a conversation piece in your home or office.
- Replica of the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones
- Officially licensed HBO Game of Thrones series collectible
- Sculpted of resin, hand-finished and painted
- Not a single sword has been overlooked!
- No need to be a Lannister to afford a throne of your own
- Dimensions: 14″ tall & 23 lbs. (yes 23)
3. Game of Thrones Hand of the King Pin Replica
The Hand of the King Pin is a replica of the costume accessory worn by the Hand on the HBO TV series, A Game of Thrones. It’s crafted from a heavy metal in an aged gold color for an authentic appearance. Of course, the question is, which King (or Queen) do you serve?
- Be the King’s trusted advisor with this handsome pin
- Crafted from heavy metal in an aged gold color for an authentic look
- Officially licensed Game of Thrones collectible
- Dimensions: 2.75″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 0.87 lbs
4. The Hobbit: Thorin’s Key to Erebor Prop Replica
Artists from the 3 Foot 7 Art Department in Wellington, New Zealand have created a beautiful, large, and heavy replica of the Key to Erebor for the movie The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. The prop replica is made from the mold used on the film and comes with a stand for displaying the piece… at least until you go on your own unexpected journey.
- Thorin Oakenshield’s key to Lonely Mountain
- Created by artists in Wellington, New Zealand
- Cast from the molds of the original prop used in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- Materials: Key is cast in zinc alloy, stand is polyurethane
- Dimensions: 2.4″ x 5.1″ x 1″